- Time: 35-40 mins
- Serves - 14/16 brownies
- 1 large or two medium avocados
- 180g of unsweetened apple sauce
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 170g of coconut or almond flour
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Blend avocado, applesauce, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a food processor.
- Add to a large bowl and whisk in the eggs.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, salt and baking soda and keep stirring to combine all the ingredients nicely.
- Pour the mix into a baking tray, roughly 20cm x 20cm greased with some coconut oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool off for 15 minutes.
Brownies can be stored at room temperature for up to 2 days.