Hi I’m Matthew, thanks for your interest. Do you try to live a healthy life? Do you stay active? Are you desperate to lose weight or have you been trying for years to gain it? Do you suffer from a medical condition that you’ve been trying to, or want to manage more naturally and effectively? We all have a desire to achieve something for ourselves and I’ve got some great news – we all have the tools to do it.
There is no ‘one size fits all’ solution, so learning what works for you is the most important factor in achieving your goals. We provide the education and then tailor the application so that you can become as healthy, strong or lean as you want to be.
Our aim is to provide clarity on what can be an overwhelming subject, so you can move forward with confidence.
- MNU Certified Nutritionist
- Diploma in Specialist Exercise and Nutrition (Obesity & Diabetes)
- Diploma in GP & Medical Referral
- Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Hatton Academy Elite Instructor – Boxing for Fitness
- Certificate in Core Stability
- Certificate in Suspension Training
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Weight loss
- Strength & Conditioning
- Postural Analysis and Corrective Exercise
- Pre & Post Natal Exercise
- Sports Massage
Ruben is a young, passionate personal trainer with a strong interest and background in health and fitness. After a number of years of being involved in sport at a high standard, specifically Football, Boxing & Powerlifting; Ruben has turned his vision to furthering his knowledge in order to help others achieve their health & fitness goals. Alongside personal training, Ruben is a sports masseuse and can help identify areas of issue in the body such as muscle soreness, tension & breaking down scar tissue.
- Weight Loss
- Strength Training
- Boxing For Fitness
- Nutritional Guidance
- Sports Massage