- Time: 15-20 mins
- Serves - 2 (double the ingredients for batch cooking)
Why should I make this meal tonight?
- Taste - 10/10
- Immunity booster - 8/10
- Anti-inflammatory - 8/10
- Prep time - 7/10
- Batch cook - 9/10
- Post Workout - 10/10
- Getting your hands messy? - 10/10
- Mixed seafood (prawns, mussels, squid) (pre-cooked)
- 70g chopped chorizo
- 250g wholegrain/brown basmati rice (Unclebens/Tilda, microwaveable)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Handful Spinach
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 kallo stock cube (chicken)
- 2 tsp paprika
- Pinch of saffron (optional)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Rocket leaf salad (optional)
- Fry the chorizo with onion and garlic in 1 tbsp coconut oil.
- Add a splash of the kallo chicken stock and cover for 2-3 mins, stirring occasionally.
- Add the seafood with some more chicken stock and include the paprika, cayenne pepper and saffron. Cover and let simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Microwave the rice for 2 mins, once completed pour into the pan.
- Add peas with the rice (optional)
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with a rocket leaf salad.
- Carbohydrate 35%
- Protein 30%
- Fat 35%